While we love a bowl of cereal as much as the next fellow, sometimes breakfast calls for a certain je ne sais quoi (hint: kush). So, if you’ve got a box of stale Fruity Pebbles sitting lonely on top of your fridge and some fresh cannabutter, here’s a recipe for the perfect wake and bake.
The Fruity Pebbles add extra sweetness to this recipe, as opposed to the traditional Rice Krispies route. If you’re feeling adventurous, drizzle on some Nutella once the FB krispies completely cool for a chocolate-cereal-marshmallow trifecta.
Weed Fruity Pebbles Krispies
- 4 tbsp cannabutter
- 10 oz bag of marshmallows
- 6 cups of Fruity Pebbles
To Make It
- Melt the cannabutter in a large saucepan or pot over medium heat.
- Gently add the marshmallows and stir until completely melted to a gooey texture.
- Make it rain Fruity Pebbles and fold into the mallow goo.
- Scoop mixture into a large baking pan and spread it evenly with a spatula.
- Let it cool for at least 30 minutes.
- Chop up into snackable squares.